Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Oatmeal
Oatmeal - pictures with words
Oatmeal - слова по маске
Oatmeal - words with similar meaning
- Haversack noun A bag for oats or oatmeal.noun A bag or case, usually of stout cloth, in which a soldier carries his rations when on a...
- Oatcake noun A cake made of oatmeal.
- Clapcake noun Oatmeal cake or bread clapped or beaten till it is thin.
- Burgoo noun A kind of oatmeal pudding, or thick gruel, used by seamen.
- Brose noun Pottage made by pouring some boiling liquid on meal (esp. oatmeal
- Stirabout noun A dish formed of oatmeal boiled in water to a certain consistency and frequently stirred, or of oatmeal and dripping mixed...
- Crowdy noun A thick gruel of oatmeal and milk or water; food of the porridge kind.
- Cake noun A small mass of dough baked; especially, a thin loaf from unleavened dough; as, an oatmeal cake; johnnycake.noun A sweetened...