Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Opal
Opal - pictures with words
Opal - слова по маске
Opal - words with similar meaning
- Menilite noun See Opal.
- Opalize transitive verb To convert into opal, or a substance like opal.
- Semiopal noun A variety of opal not possessing opalescence.
- Opaline adjective Of, pertaining to, or like, opal in appearance; having changeable colors like those of the opal.
- Silica noun Silicon dioxide, SiO/. It constitutes ordinary quartz (also opal and tridymite
- Opalesce intransitive verb To give forth a play of colors, like the opal.
- Cacholong noun An opaque or milk-white chalcedony, a variety of quartz; also, a similar variety of opal.
- Hydrophane noun A semitranslucent variety of opal that becomes translucent or transparent on immersion in water.
- Hyalite noun A pellucid variety of opal in globules looking like colorless gum or resin; -- called also Muller's glass.
- Chloropal noun A massive mineral, greenish in color, and opal-like in appearance. It is essentially a hydrous silicate of iron.