Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Operator
- noun One who, or that which, operates or produces an effect.
- noun One who performs some act upon the human body by means of the hand, or with instruments.
- noun A dealer in stocks or any commodity for speculative purposes; a speculator.
- noun The symbol that expresses the operation to be performed; -- called also facient.
Operator - pictures with words
Operator - слова по маске
Operator - words with similar meaning
- Telegrapher noun One who sends telegraphic messages; a telegraphic operator; a telegraphist.
- Butteris noun A steel cutting instrument, with a long bent shank set in a handle which rests against the shoulder of the operator. It is...
- Typewriter noun An instrument for writing by means of type, a typewheel, or the like, in which the operator makes use of a sort of keyboard,...