Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Opinion
- noun That which is opined; a notion or conviction founded on probable evidence; belief stronger than impression, less strong than positive knowledge; settled judgment in regard to any point of knowledge or action.
- noun The judgment or sentiment which the mind forms of persons or things; estimation.
- noun Favorable estimation; hence, consideration; reputation; fame; public sentiment or esteem.
- noun Obstinacy in holding to one's belief or impression; opiniativeness; conceitedness.
- noun The formal decision, or expression of views, of a judge, an umpire, a counselor, or other party officially called upon to consider and decide upon a matter or point submitted.
- transitive verb To opine.
Opinion - pictures with words
Opinion - слова по маске