Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Optimism
- noun The opinion or doctrine that everything in nature, being the work of God, is ordered for the best, or that the ordering of things in the universe is such as to produce the highest good.
- noun A disposition to take the most hopeful view; -- opposed to pessimism.
Optimism - pictures with words
Optimism - слова по маске
Optimism - words with similar meaning
- Utopianism noun The ideas, views, aims, etc., of a Utopian; impracticable schemes of human perfection; optimism.
- Optimistic adjective Of or pertaining to optimism; tending, or conforming, to the opinion that all events are ordered for the best.adjective...
- Pessimism noun The opinion or doctrine that everything in nature is ordered for or tends to the worst, or that the world is wholly evil; --...