Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Option
- noun The power of choosing; the right of choice or election; an alternative.
- noun The exercise of the power of choice; choice.
- noun A wishing; a wish.
- noun A right formerly belonging to an archbishop to select any one dignity or benefice in the gift of a suffragan bishop consecrated or confirmed by him, for bestowal by himself when next vacant; -- annulled by Parliament in 1845.
- noun A stipulated privilege, given to a party in a time contract, of demanding its fulfillment on any day within a specified limit.
- See also:
Option - pictures with words
Option - слова по маске
Option - words with similar meaning
- Optional adjective Involving an option; depending on the exercise of an option; left to one's discretion or choice; not compulsory; as,...