Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Or
- conj. A particle that marks an alternative; as, you may read or may write, -- that is, you may do one of the things at your pleasure, but not both. It corresponds to either. You may ride either to London or to Windsor. It often connects a series of words or propositions, presenting a choice of either; as, he may study law, or medicine, or divinity, or he may enter into trade.
- prep. & adv. Ere; before; sooner than.
- noun Yellow or gold color, -- represented in drawing or engraving by small dots.
Or - pictures with words
Or - слова по маске
Or - words with similar meaning
- Seor noun A Spanish title of courtesy corresponding to the English Mr. or Sir; also, a gentleman.
- Signaled (/) or Signalled The past tense and past participle or Signalled (imp. & p. p.
- Vouch/or noun Same as Voucher, 3 (b
- Louis d'or Formerly, a gold coin of France nominally worth twenty shillings sterling, but of varying value; -- first struck in 1640.
- Derring adjective Daring or warlike.
- Diaphaned adjective Transparent or translucent.
- Dripple adjective Weak or rare.