Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Orange
- noun The fruit of a tree of the genus Citrus (C. Aurantium
- noun The tree that bears oranges; the orange tree.
- noun The color of an orange; reddish yellow.
- adjective Of or pertaining to an orange; of the color of an orange; reddish yellow; as, an orange ribbon.
Orange - pictures with words
Orange - слова по маске
Orange - words with similar meaning
- Sea orange A large American holothurian (Lophothuria Fabricii
- Osage orange An ornamental tree of the genus Maclura (M. aurantiaca
- Bodock noun The Osage orange.
- Bois d'arc The Osage orange (Maclura aurantiaca
- Foolfish noun The orange filefish. See Filefish.noun The winter flounder. See Flounder.
- Napha water A perfume distilled from orange flowers.
- Orangeat noun Candied orange peel; also, orangeade.