Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Oratory
- noun A place of orisons, or prayer; especially, a chapel or small room set apart for private devotions.
- noun The art of an orator; the art of public speaking in an eloquent or effective manner; the exercise of rhetorical skill in oral discourse; eloquence.
Oratory - pictures with words
Oratory - слова по маске
Oratory - words with similar meaning
- Oratories plural of Oratory
- Chironomy noun The art of moving the hands in oratory or in pantomime; gesture
- Oratorical adjective Of or pertaining to an orator or to oratory; characterized by oratory; rhetorical; becoming to an orator; as, an...
- Epideictic adjective Serving to show forth, explain, or exhibit; -- applied by the Greeks to a kind of oratory, which, by full...