Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Orbital
Orbital - слова по маске
Orbital - words with similar meaning
- Orbitar adjective Orbital.
- Orbituary adjective Orbital.
- Mesoseme adjective Having a medium orbital index; having orbits neither broad nor narrow; between megaseme and microseme.
- Microseme adjective Having the orbital index relatively small; having the orbits broad transversely; -- opposed to megaseme.
- Megaseme adjective Having the orbital index relatively large; having the orbits narrow transversely; -- opposed to microseme.