Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Ordered
Ordered - слова по маске
Ordered - words with similar meaning
- Orderable adjective Capable of being ordered; tractable.
- Ordinate adjective Well-ordered; orderly; regular; methodical.noun The distance of any point in a curve or a straight line, measured on a...
- Behest noun That which is willed or ordered; a command; a mandate; an injunction.noun A vow; a promise.transitive verb To vow.
- Optimist noun One who holds the opinion that all events are ordered for the best.noun One who looks on the bright side of things, or takes...
- Optimistic adjective Of or pertaining to optimism; tending, or conforming, to the opinion that all events are ordered for the best.adjective...
- Pessimism noun The opinion or doctrine that everything in nature is ordered for or tends to the worst, or that the world is wholly evil; --...
- Papal adjective Of or pertaining to the pope of Rome; proceeding from the pope; ordered or pronounced by the pope; as, papal...