Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Orderly
- adjective Conformed to order; in order; regular; as, an orderly course or plan.
- adjective Observant of order, authority, or rule; hence, obedient; quiet; peaceable; not unruly; as, orderly children; an orderly community.
- adjective Performed in good or established order; well-regulated.
- adjective Being on duty; keeping order; conveying orders.
- adverb According to due order; regularly; methodically; duly.
- noun A noncommissioned officer or soldier who attends a superior officer to carry his orders, or to render other service.
- noun A street sweeper.
Orderly - pictures with words
Orderly - слова по маске