Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Ordinal
- adjective Indicating order or succession; as, the ordinal numbers, first, second, third, etc.
- adjective Of or pertaining to an order.
- noun A word or number denoting order or succession.
- noun The book of forms for making, ordaining, and consecrating bishops, priests, and deacons.
- noun A book containing the rubrics of the Mass.
Ordinal - pictures with words
Ordinal - слова по маске
Ordinal - words with similar meaning
- Ordinalism noun The state or quality of being ordinal.
- Fifteenth adjective Next in order after the fourteenth; -- the ordinal of fifteen.adjective Consisting of one of fifteen equal parts or...
- Fifth adjective Next in order after the fourth; -- the ordinal of five.adjective Consisting of one of five equal divisions of a...
- Fiftieth adjective Next in order after the forty-ninth; -- the ordinal of fifty.adjective Consisting of one of fifty equal parts or...
- Fourth adjective Next in order after the third; the ordinal of four.adjective Forming one of four equal parts into which anything may be...