Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Organic
- adjective Of or pertaining to an organ or its functions, or to objects composed of organs; consisting of organs, or containing them; as, the organic structure of animals and plants; exhibiting characters peculiar to living organisms; as, organic bodies, organic life, organic remains. Cf. Inorganic.
- adjective Produced by the organs; as, organic pleasure.
- adjective Instrumental; acting as instruments of nature or of art to a certain destined function or end.
- adjective Forming a whole composed of organs. Hence: Of or pertaining to a system of organs; inherent in, or resulting from, a certain organization; as, an organic government; his love of truth was not inculcated, but organic.
- adjective Pertaining to, or denoting, any one of the large series of substances which, in nature or origin, are connected with vital processes, and include many substances of artificial production which may or may not occur in animals or plants; -- contrasted with inorganic.
Organic - pictures with words
Organic - слова по маске
Organic - words with similar meaning
- Organical adjective Organic.
- Organism noun Organic structure; organization.noun An organized being; a living body, either vegetable or animal, compozed of different...
- Morphonomy noun The laws of organic formation.
- Histotomy noun The dissection of organic tissues.
- Neurine noun A poisonous organic base (a ptomaine
- Inorganized adjective Not having organic structure; devoid of organs; inorganic.