Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Orgies
- noun plural A sacrifice accompanied by certain ceremonies in honor of some pagan deity; especially, the ceremonies observed by the Greeks and Romans in the worship of Dionysus, or Bacchus, which were characterized by wild and dissolute revelry.
- noun plural Drunken revelry; a carouse.
- plural of Orgy
Orgies - слова по маске
Orgies - words with similar meaning
- Orgiastic adjective Pertaining to, or of the nature of, orgies.
- Orgy noun A frantic revel; drunken revelry. See Orgies
- Sabbat noun In mediaeval demonology, the nocturnal assembly in which demons and sorcerers were thought to celebrate their orgies.
- Phallus noun The emblem of the generative power in nature, carried in procession in the Bacchic orgies, or worshiped in various ways.noun...
- Pornography noun Licentious painting or literature; especially, the painting anciently employed to decorate the walls of rooms devoted to...