Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Origin
- noun The first existence or beginning of anything; the birth.
- noun That from which anything primarily proceeds; the fountain; the spring; the cause; the occasion.
- noun The point of attachment or end of a muscle which is fixed during contraction; -- in contradistinction to insertion.
Origin - pictures with words
Origin - слова по маске
Origin - words with similar meaning
- Unoriginately adverb Without origin.
- Congeneracy noun Similarity of origin; affinity.
- Monogenesis noun Oneness of origin; esp. (Biol.noun That form of reproduction which requires but one parent, as in reproduction by fission or...
- Haematogenesis noun The origin and development of blood.noun The transformation of venous arterial blood by respiration; hematosis.
- Generous adjective Of honorable birth or origin; highborn.adjective Exhibiting those qualities which are popularly reregarded as belonging...