Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Oriole
- noun Any one of various species of Old World singing birds of the family Oriolidae. They are usually conspicuously colored with yellow and black. The European or golden oriole (Oriolus galbula, or O. oriolus
- noun In America, any one of several species of the genus Icterus, belonging to the family Icteridae. See Baltimore oriole, and Orchard oriole, under Orchard.
Oriole - pictures with words
Oriole - слова по маске
Oriole - words with similar meaning
- Baltimore oriole A common American bird (Icterus galbula
- Firebird noun The Baltimore oriole.
- Turiole noun The golden oriole.
- Witwall noun The golden oriole.noun The greater spotted woodpecker.
- Loriot noun The golden oriole of Europe. See Oriole.
- Baltimore bird Alt. of Baltimore oriole
- Hangbird noun The Baltimore oriole (Icterus galbula
- Cassican noun An American bird of the genus Cassicus, allied to the starlings and orioles, remarkable for its skillfully constructed and...