Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Ought
- n. & adv. See Aught.
- imp., p. p., or auxiliary Was or were under obligation to pay; owed.
- imp., p. p., or auxiliary Owned; possessed.
- imp., p. p., or auxiliary To be bound in duty or by moral obligation.
- imp., p. p., or auxiliary To be necessary, fit, becoming, or expedient; to behoove; -- in this sense formerly sometimes used impersonally or without a subject expressed.
- of Owe
Ought - pictures with words
Ought - слова по маске
Ought - words with similar meaning
- Bewailable adjective Such as may, or ought to, be bewailed; lamentable.
- Rejectable adjective Capable of being, or that ought to be, rejected.
- Preposterous adjective Having that first which ought to be last; inverted in order.adjective Contrary to nature or reason; not adapted to the...
- Oughtness noun The state of being as a thing ought to be; rightness.
- Nonjoinder noun The omission of some person who ought to have been made a plaintiff or defendant in a suit, or of some cause of action which...