Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Outer
- adjective Being on the outside; external; farthest or farther from the interior, from a given station, or from any space or position regarded as a center or starting place; -- opposed to inner; as, the outer wall; the outer court or gate; the outer stump in cricket; the outer world.
- noun The part of a target which is beyond the circles surrounding the bull's-eye.
- noun A shot which strikes the outer of a target.
- verb One who puts out, ousts, or expels; also, an ouster; dispossession.
Outer - pictures with words
Outer - слова по маске
Outer - words with similar meaning
- Come-outer noun One who comes out or withdraws from a religious or other organization; a radical reformer.
- Utter adjective Outer.adjective Situated on the outside, or extreme limit; remote from the center; outer.adjective Complete; perfect;...
- Contramure noun An outer wall.
- Over-garment noun An outer garment.
- Outroom noun An outer room.
- Uttermore adjective Further; outer; utter.