Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Outermost
Outermost - pictures with words
Outermost - слова по маске
Outermost - words with similar meaning
- Overest Superl. Uppermost; outermost.
- Primine noun The outermost of the two integuments of an ovule.
- Outmost adjective Farthest from the middle or interior; farthest outward; outermost.
- Brin noun One of the radiating sticks of a fan. The outermost are larger and longer, and are called panaches.
- Epicarp The external or outermost layer of a fructified or ripened ovary. See Illust. under Endocarp.
- Extreme adjective At the utmost point, edge, or border; outermost; utmost; farthest; most remote; at the widest limit.adjective Last;...
- Hood moulding A projecting molding over the head of an arch, forming the outermost member of the archivolt; -- called also hood mold.
- Corymb noun A flat-topped or convex cluster of flowers, each on its own footstalk, and arising from different points of a common axis,...