Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Outlet
Outlet - pictures with words
Outlet - слова по маске
Outlet - words with similar meaning
- Outgate noun An outlet.
- Debouche noun A place for exit; an outlet; hence, a market for goods.
- Ductless adjective Having to duct or outlet; as, a ductless gland.
- Outloose noun A loosing from; an escape; an outlet; an evasion.
- By-wash noun The outlet from a dam or reservoir; also, a cut to divert the flow of water.
- Intake noun The place where water or air is taken into a pipe or conduit; -- opposed to outlet.noun the beginning of a contraction or...