Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Outline
- noun The line which marks the outer limits of an object or figure; the exterior line or edge; contour.
- noun In art: A line drawn by pencil, pen, graver, or the like, by which the boundary of a figure is indicated.
- noun A sketch composed of such lines; the delineation of a figure without shading.
- noun Fig.: A sketch of any scheme; a preliminary or general indication of a plan, system, course of thought, etc.; as, the outline of a speech.
- transitive verb To draw the outline of.
- transitive verb Fig.: To sketch out or indicate as by an outline; as, to outline an argument or a campaign.
Outline - pictures with words
Outline - слова по маске
Outline - words with similar meaning
- Outlined The past tense and past participle of Outline
- Outlining p. pr. & vb. n. of Outline
- Bosh noun Figure; outline; show.noun Empty talk; contemptible nonsense; trash; humbug.noun One of the sloping sides of the lower part...
- Lineature noun Anything having outline.
- Outlinear adjective Of or pertaining to an outline; being in, or forming, an outline.