Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Outside
- noun The external part of a thing; the part, end, or side which forms the surface; that which appears, or is manifest; that which is superficial; the exterior.
- noun The part or space which lies without an inclosure; the outer side, as of a door, walk, or boundary.
- noun The furthest limit, as to number, quantity, extent, etc.; the utmost; as, it may last a week at the outside.
- noun One who, or that which, is without; hence, an outside passenger, as distinguished from one who is inside. See Inside, n. 3.
- adjective Of or pertaining to the outside; external; exterior; superficial.
- adjective Reaching the extreme or farthest limit, as to extent, quantity, etc.; as, an outside estimate.
- adverb or prep. On or to the outside (of
Outside - pictures with words
Outside - слова по маске