Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Perjury
- verb False swearing.
- verb At common law, a willfully false statement in a fact material to the issue, made by a witness under oath in a competent judicial proceeding. By statute the penalties of perjury are imposed on the making of willfully false affirmations.
Perjury - слова по маске
Perjury - words with similar meaning
- Perjuries plural of Perjury
- Perjurous adjective Guilty of perjury; containing perjury.
- Oathbreaking noun The violation of an oath; perjury.
- Perjurer noun One who is guilty of perjury; one who perjures or forswears, in any sense.
- Suborn transitive verb To procure or cause to take a false oath amounting to perjury, such oath being actually taken.transitive verb To...
- Subornation noun The act of suborning; the crime of procuring a person to take such a false oath as constitutes perjury.noun The sin or...