Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Phenyl
Phenyl - слова по маске
Phenyl - words with similar meaning
- Phenylic adjective Pertaining to, derived from, or containing, phenyl.
- Quinoyl noun A radical of which quinone is the hydride, analogous to phenyl.
- Phenic adjective Of, pertaining to, derived from, or resembling, phenyl or phenol.
- Picryl noun The hypothetical radical of picric acid, analogous to phenyl.
- Carbanil noun A mobile liquid, CO.N.C6H5, of pungent odor. It is the phenyl salt of isocyanic acid.
- Pyridyl noun A hypothetical radical, C5H4N, regarded as the essential residue of pyridine, and analogous to phenyl.
- Phenylamine noun Any one of certain class of organic bases regarded as formed from ammonia by the substitution of phenyl for hydrogen.
- Stycerin noun A triacid alcohol, related to glycerin, and obtained from certain styryl derivatives as a yellow, gummy, amorphous...
- Thiophenol noun A colorless mobile liquid, C6H5.SH, of an offensive odor, and analogous to phenol; -- called also phenyl sulphydrate.
- Tartrazine noun An artificial dyestuff obtained as an orange-yellow powder, and regarded as a phenyl hydrazine derivative of tartaric and...