Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Balanced
Balanced - pictures with words
Balanced - слова по маске
Balanced - words with similar meaning
- Weal-balanced adjective Balanced or considered with reference to public weal.
- Apoise adverb Balanced.
- Equilibrious adjective Evenly poised; balanced.
- Unpoised adjective Not poised or balanced.adjective Not poised or weighed; hence, regardless of consequences; unhesitating.
- Balanceable adjective Such as can be balanced.
- Logan noun A rocking or balanced stone.
- Equilibrity noun The state of being balanced; equality of weight.
- Equipondious adjective Of equal weight on both sides; balanced.