Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Rich
- superlative degree Having an abundance of material possessions; possessed of a large amount of property; well supplied with land, goods, or money; wealthy; opulent; affluent; -- opposed to poor.
- superlative degree Hence, in general, well supplied; abounding; abundant; copious; bountiful; as, a rich treasury; a rich entertainment; a rich crop.
- superlative degree Yielding large returns; productive or fertile; fruitful; as, rich soil or land; a rich mine.
- superlative degree Composed of valuable or costly materials or ingredients; procured at great outlay; highly valued; precious; sumptuous; costly; as, a rich dress; rich silk or fur; rich presents.
- superlative degree Abounding in agreeable or nutritive qualities; -- especially applied to articles of food or drink which are high-seasoned or abound in oleaginous ingredients, or are sweet, luscious, and high-flavored; as, a rich dish; rich cream or soup; rich pastry; rich wine or fruit.
- superlative degree Not faint or delicate; vivid; as, a rich color.
- superlative degree Full of sweet and harmonius sounds; as, a rich voice; rich music.
- superlative degree Abounding in beauty; gorgeous; as, a rich landscape; rich scenery.
- superlative degree Abounding in humor; exciting amusement; entertaining; as, the scene was a rich one; a rich incident or character.
- transitive verb To enrich.
- See also:
Rich - pictures with words
Rich - слова по маске
Rich - words with similar meaning
- Batful intransitive verb Rich; fertile.