Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Rig
- noun A ridge.
- transitive verb To furnish with apparatus or gear; to fit with tackling.
- transitive verb To dress; to equip; to clothe, especially in an odd or fanciful manner; -- commonly followed by out.
- noun The peculiar fitting in shape, number, and arrangement of sails and masts, by which different types of vessels are distinguished; as, schooner rig, ship rig, etc. See Illustration in Appendix.
- noun Dress; esp., odd or fanciful clothing.
- noun A romp; a wanton; one given to unbecoming conduct.
- noun A sportive or unbecoming trick; a frolic.
- noun A blast of wind.
- intransitive verb To play the wanton; to act in an unbecoming manner; to play tricks.
- transitive verb To make free with; hence, to steal; to pilfer.
- See also:
Rig - pictures with words
Rig - слова по маске
Rig - words with similar meaning
- Rigged The past tense and past participle of Rig