Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Rigged
Rigged - слова по маске
Rigged - words with similar meaning
- Cat-rigged adjective Rigged like a catboat.
- Jury-rigged adjective Rigged for temporary service. See Jury, a.
- Ship-rigged adjective Rigged like a ship, that is, having three masts, each with square sails.
- Square-rigged adjective Having the sails extended upon yards suspended horizontally by the middle, as distinguished from fore-and-aft sails;...
- Yawl-rigged adjective Having two masts with fore-and-aft sails, but differing from a schooner in that the after mast is very small, and...
- Maintop noun The platform about the head of the mainmast in square-rigged vessels.