Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Rigor
- noun Rigidity; stiffness.
- noun A sense of chilliness, with contraction of the skin; a convulsive shuddering or tremor, as in the chill preceding a fever.
- noun The becoming stiff or rigid; the state of being rigid; rigidity; stiffness; hardness.
- noun See 1st Rigor, 2.
- noun Severity of climate or season; inclemency; as, the rigor of the storm; the rigors of winter.
- noun Stiffness of opinion or temper; rugged sternness; hardness; relentless severity; hard-heartedness; cruelty.
- noun Exactness without allowance, deviation, or indulgence; strictness; as, the rigor of criticism; to execute a law with rigor; to enforce moral duties with rigor; -- opposed to lenity.
- noun Severity of life; austerity; voluntary submission to pain, abstinence, or mortification.
- noun Violence; force; fury.
- See also:
Rigor - pictures with words
Rigor - слова по маске
Rigor - words with similar meaning
- Reddour noun Rigor; violence.