Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Ripened
Ripened - слова по маске
Ripened - words with similar meaning
- Inconcocted adjective Imperfectly digested, matured, or ripened.
- Endocarp noun The inner layer of a ripened or fructified ovary.
- Defoliation noun The separation of ripened leaves from a branch or stem; the falling or shedding of the leaves.
- Epicarp The external or outermost layer of a fructified or ripened ovary. See Illust. under Endocarp.
- Pericarp noun The ripened ovary; the walls of the fruit. See Illusts. of Capsule, Drupe, and Legume.