Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Ripening
Ripening - слова по маске
Ripening - words with similar meaning
- Fructescence noun The maturing or ripening of fruit.
- Concoctive adjective Having the power of digesting or ripening; digestive.
- Hypogeous adjective Growing under ground; remaining under ground; ripening its fruit under ground.
- Amphicarpous adjective Producing fruit of two kinds, either as to form or time of ripening.
- Prunus noun A genus of trees with perigynous rosaceous flowers, and a single two-ovuled carpel which usually becomes a drupe in ripening.
- Strobile noun A scaly multiple fruit resulting from the ripening of an ament in certain plants, as the hop or pine; a cone. See Cone, n.,...