Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Ripeness
Ripeness - pictures with words
Ripeness - слова по маске
Ripeness - words with similar meaning
- Maturate adjective To bring to ripeness or maturity; to ripen.adjective To promote the perfect suppuration of (an abscessintransitive verb...
- Maturely adverb In a mature manner; with ripeness; completely.adverb With caution; deliberately.adverb Early; soon.
- Maturative adjective Conducing to ripeness or maturity; hence, conducing to suppuration.noun A remedy promoting maturation; a maturant.
- Daniel noun A Hebrew prophet distinguished for sagacity and ripeness of judgment in youth; hence, a sagacious and upright judge.
- Mellow superlative degree Soft or tender by reason of ripeness; having a tender pulp; as, a mellow apple.superlative degree Easily...
- Prematurity noun The quality or state of being premature; early, or untimely, ripeness; as, the prematurity of genius.
- Precocity noun The quality or state of being precocious; untimely ripeness; premature development, especially of the mental powers;...
- Maturity noun The state or quality of being mature; ripeness; full development; as, the maturity of corn or of grass; maturity of...