Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Risk
- noun Hazard; danger; peril; exposure to loss, injury, or destruction.
- noun Hazard of loss; liabillity to loss in property.
- noun To expose to risk, hazard, or peril; to venture; as, to risk goods on board of a ship; to risk one's person in battle; to risk one's fame by a publication.
- noun To incur the risk or danger of; as, to risk a battle.
Risk - pictures with words
Risk - слова по маске
Risk - words with similar meaning
- Sea risk Risk of injury, destruction, or loss by the sea, or while at sea.
- Risked The past tense and past participle of Risk
- Risking p. pr. & vb. n. of Risk
- Periculum noun Danger; risk.noun In a narrower, judicial sense: Accident or casus, as distinguished from dolus and culpa, and hence...
- Adventuresome adjective Full of risk; adventurous; venturesome.