Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Ritual
- adjective Of or pertaining to rites or ritual; as, ritual service or sacrifices; the ritual law.
- noun A prescribed form of performing divine service in a particular church or communion; as, the Jewish ritual.
- noun Hence, the code of ceremonies observed by an organization; as, the ritual of the freemasons.
- noun A book containing the rites to be observed.
Ritual - pictures with words
Ritual - слова по маске
Ritual - words with similar meaning
- Formulary adjective Stated; prescribed; ritual.noun A book containing stated and prescribed forms, as of oaths, declarations, prayers,...
- Cussuetudinary noun A manual or ritual of customary devotional exercises.
- Judaization noun The act of Judaizing; a conforming to the Jewish religion or ritual.
- Ritualistic adjective Pertaining to, or in accordance with, a ritual; adhering to ritualism.
- Solemnize transitive verb To perform with solemn or ritual ceremonies, or according to legal forms.transitive verb To dignify or honor by...