Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Serrated
Serrated - pictures with words
Serrated - слова по маске
Serrated - words with similar meaning
- Serrate adjective Alt. of Serrated
- Serricorn adjective Having serrated antenn/.noun Any one of a numerous tribe of beetles (Serricornia
- Saw-wort noun Any plant of the composite genus Serratula; -- so named from the serrated leaves of most of the species.
- Sierra noun A ridge of mountain and craggy rocks, with a serrated or irregular outline; as, the Sierra Nevada.
- Currycomb noun A kind of card or comb having rows of metallic teeth or serrated ridges, used in currying a horse.transitive verb To comb...