Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Smallness
Smallness - pictures with words
Smallness - слова по маске
Smallness - words with similar meaning
- Modicity noun Moderateness; smallness; meanness.
- Exiguity noun Scantiness; smallness; thinness.
- Exility adjective Smallness; meagerness; slenderness; fineness, thinness.
- Paucity noun Fewness; smallness of number; scarcity.noun Smallnes of quantity; exiguity; insufficiency; as, paucity of blood.
- Diminutiveness noun The quality of being diminutive; smallness; littleness; minuteness.
- Fewness noun The state of being few; smallness of number; paucity.noun Brevity; conciseness.
- Scantness noun The quality or condition of being scant; narrowness; smallness; insufficiency; scantiness.
- Microphthalmy noun An unnatural smallness of the eyes, occurring as the result of disease or of imperfect development.
- Scarcity noun The quality or condition of being scarce; smallness of quantity in proportion to the wants or demands; deficiency; lack of...