Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Smallpox
noun A contagious, constitutional, febrile disease characterized by a peculiar eruption; variola. The cutaneous eruption is at first a collection of papules which become vesicles (first flat, subsequently umbilicated
- See also:
Smallpox - pictures with words
Smallpox - слова по маске
Smallpox - words with similar meaning
- Variola noun The smallpox.
- Variolation noun Inoculation with smallpox.
- Pockmarked adjective Marked by smallpox; pitted.
- Antivariolous adjective Preventing the contagion of smallpox.
- Pock-broken adjective Broken out, or marked, with smallpox; pock-fretten.
- Pockmark noun A mark or pit made by smallpox.
- Varioloid adjective Resembling smallpox; pertaining to the disease called varioloid.adjective The smallpox as modified by previous...
- Variolous adjective Of or pertaining to the smallpox; having pits, or sunken impressions, like those of the smallpox; variolar; variolic.
- Fretten adjective Rubbed; marked; as, pock-fretten, marked with the smallpox.