Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Smear
- noun To overspread with anything unctuous, viscous, or adhesive; to daub; as, to smear anything with oil.
- noun To soil in any way; to contaminate; to pollute; to stain morally; as, to be smeared with infamy.
- noun A fat, oily substance; oinment.
- noun Hence, a spot made by, or as by, an unctuous or adhesive substance; a blot or blotch; a daub; a stain.
Smear - pictures with words
Smear - слова по маске
Smear - words with similar meaning
- Smear dab The sand fluke (b
- Smeared The past tense and past participle of Smearadjective Having the color mark ings ill defined, as if rubbed; as, the smeared dagger...
- Smearing p. pr. & vb. n. of Smear
- Latch transitive verb To smear; to anoint.noun That which fastens or holds; a lace; a snare.noun A movable piece which holds anything...
- Overred transitive verb To smear with red.