Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Smilax
- noun A genus of perennial climbing plants, usually with a prickly woody stem; green brier, or cat brier. The rootstocks of certain species are the source of the medicine called sarsaparilla.
- noun A delicate trailing plant (Myrsiphyllum asparagoides
Smilax - pictures with words
Smilax - слова по маске
Smilax - words with similar meaning
- Bull brier A species of Smilax (S. Pseudo-China
- Sarsaparilla noun Any plant of several tropical American species of Smilax.noun The bitter mucilaginous roots of such plants, used in medicine...
- Pseudo-china noun The false china root, a plant of the genus Smilax (S. Pseudo-china
- Parillin noun A glucoside resembling saponin, found in the root of sarsaparilla, smilax, etc., and extracted as a bitter white crystalline...