Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Smock
- noun A woman's under-garment; a shift; a chemise.
- noun A blouse; a smoock frock.
- adjective Of or pertaining to a smock; resembling a smock; hence, of or pertaining to a woman.
- transitive verb To provide with, or clothe in, a smock or a smock frock.
Smock - pictures with words
Smock - слова по маске
Smock - words with similar meaning
- Smock-faced adjective Having a feminine countenance or complexion; smooth-faced; girlish.
- Smock frock A coarse frock, or shirt, worn over the other dress, as by farm laborers.
- Lady's smock A plant of the genus Cardamine (C. pratensis
- Smockless adjective Wanting a smock.
- Smicket noun A woman's under-garment; a smock.
- Cardamine noun A genus of cruciferous plants, containing the lady's-smock, cuckooflower, bitter cress, meadow cress, etc.