Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Smoked
Smoked - pictures with words
Smoked - слова по маске
Smoked - words with similar meaning
- Infumed adjective Dried in smoke; smoked.
- Fumado intransitive verb A salted and smoked fish, as the pilchard.
- Smokable adjective Capable of being smoked; suitable or ready to be smoked; as, smokable tobacco.
- Goracco noun A paste prepared from tobacco, and smoked in hookahs in Western India.
- Bloater noun The common herring, esp. when of large size, smoked, and half dried; -- called also bloat herring.
- Gammon noun The buttock or thigh of a hog, salted and smoked or dried; the lower end of a flitch.transitive verb To make bacon of; to...
- Quoddies noun plural Herring taken and cured or smoked near Quoddy Head, Maine, or near the entrance of Passamaquoddy Ray.
- Bacon noun The back and sides of a pig salted and smoked; formerly, the flesh of a pig salted or fresh.