Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Smoulder
- intransitive verb To burn and smoke without flame; to waste away by a slow and supressed combustion.
- intransitive verb To exist in a state of suppressed or smothered activity; to burn inwardly; as, a smoldering feud.
- transitive verb To smother; to suffocate; to choke.
- noun Smoke; smother.
- intransitive verb See Smolder.
Smoulder - pictures with words
Smoulder - слова по маске
Smoulder - words with similar meaning
- Smoldered The past tense and past participle of Smoulder
- Smouldered of Smoulder
- Smoldering p. pr. & vb. n. of Smoulderadjective Alt. of Smouldering
- Smouldering of Smoulderadjective Being in a state of suppressed activity; quiet but not dead.
- Smolder intransitive verb Alt. of Smouldertransitive verb Alt. of Smouldernoun Alt. of Smoulder