Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Smoothness
Smoothness - pictures with words
Smoothness - слова по маске
Smoothness - words with similar meaning
- Glabrity noun Smoothness; baldness.
- Politeness noun High finish; smoothness; burnished elegance.noun The quality or state of being polite; refinement of manners; urbanity;...
- Asperity noun Roughness of surface; unevenness; -- opposed to smoothness.noun Roughness or harshness of sound; that quality which grates...
- Fluency noun The quality of being fluent; smoothness; readiness of utterance; volubility.
- Roughwork transitive verb To work over coarsely, without regard to nicety, smoothness, or finish.
- Silkiness noun The quality or state of being silky or silken; softness and smoothness.noun Fig.: Effeminacy; weakness.
- Sleekness noun The quality or state of being sleek; smoothness and glossiness of surface.
- Slickness noun The state or quality of being slick; smoothness; sleekness.