Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Swart
Swart - pictures with words
Swart - слова по маске
Swart - words with similar meaning
- Swarth adjective Swart; swarthy.noun An apparition of a person about to die; a wraith.noun Sward; short grass.noun See Swath.
- Black-a-vised adjective Dark-visaged; swart.
- Swartish adjective Somewhat swart, dark, or tawny.
- Swartness noun The quality or state of being swart.
- Swarthy adjective Being of a dark hue or dusky complexion; tawny; swart; as, swarthy faces.transitive verb To make swarthy.