Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Swash
- transitive verb An oval figure, whose moldings are oblique to the axis of the work.
- transitive verb Soft, like fruit too ripe; swashy.
- intransitive verb To dash or flow noisily, as water; to splash; as, water swashing on a shallow place.
- intransitive verb To fall violently or noisily.
- intransitive verb To bluster; to make a great noise; to vapor or brag.
- noun Impulse of water flowing with violence; a dashing or splashing of water.
- noun A narrow sound or channel of water lying within a sand bank, or between a sand bank and the shore, or a bar over which the sea washes.
- noun Liquid filth; wash; hog mash.
- noun A blustering noise; a swaggering behavior.
- noun A swaggering fellow; a swasher.
- See also:
Swash - pictures with words
Swash - слова по маске
Swash - words with similar meaning
- Swashed The past tense and past participle of Swash