Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Swath
- transitive verb A line of grass or grain cut and thrown together by the scythe in mowing or cradling.
- transitive verb The whole sweep of a scythe, or the whole breadth from which grass or grain is cut by a scythe or a machine, in mowing or cradling; as, to cut a wide swath.
- transitive verb A band or fillet; a swathe.
Swath - pictures with words
Swath - слова по маске
Swath - words with similar meaning
- Swatch noun A swath.noun A piece, pattern, or sample, generally of cloth.
- Swather noun A device attached to a mowing machine for raising the uncut fallen grain and marking the limit of the swath.
- Ted transitive verb To spread, or turn from the swath, and scatter for drying, as new-mowed grass; -- chiefly used in the past...