Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Sworn
Sworn - слова по маске
Sworn - words with similar meaning
- Conjurator noun One who swears or is sworn with others; one bound by oath with others; a compurgator.
- Affidavit noun A sworn statement in writing; a declaration in writing, signed and made upon oath before an authorized magistrate.
- Silentiary noun One appointed to keep silence and order in court; also, one sworn not to divulge secrets of state.
- Synomocy noun Sworn brotherhood; a society in ancient Greece nearly resembling a modern political club.
- Unswear transitive verb To recant or recall, as an oath; to recall after having sworn; to abjure.intransitive verb To recall an oath.
- Appraiser noun One who appraises; esp., a person appointed and sworn to estimate and fix the value of goods or estates.
- Enomoty noun A band of sworn soldiers; a division of the Spartan army ranging from twenty-five to thirty-six men, bound together by oath.