Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Swedish
Swedish - pictures with words
Swedish - слова по маске
Swedish - words with similar meaning
- Linnean adjective Of or pertaining to Linnaeus, the celebrated Swedish botanist.
- Riksdaler noun A Swedish coin worth about twenty-seven cents. It was formerly the unit of value in Sweden.
- Cronstedtite noun A mineral consisting principally of silicate of iron, and crystallizing in hexagonal prisms with perfect basal cleavage; --...
- Ruta-baga noun A kind of turnip commonly with a large and long or ovoid yellowish root; a Swedish turnip. See Turnip.
- Celsius noun The Celsius thermometer or scale, so called from Anders Celsius, a Swedish astronomer, who invented it. It is the same as...
- Swedenborgian noun One who holds the doctrines of the New Jerusalem church, as taught by Emanuel Swedenborg, a Swedish philosopher and...