Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Sweetly
Sweetly - pictures with words
Sweetly - слова по маске
Sweetly - words with similar meaning
- Soavemente adverb Sweetly.
- Dulcifluous adjective Flowing sweetly.
- Melliloquent adjective Speaking sweetly or harmoniously.
- Suaviloquent adjective Sweetly speaking; using agreeable speech.
- Dolcemente adverb Softly; sweetly; with soft, smooth, and delicate execution.
- Euharmonic adjective Producing mathematically perfect harmony or concord; sweetly or perfectly harmonious.
- Mellifluous adjective Flowing as with honey; smooth; flowing sweetly or smoothly; as, a mellifluous voice.